Hello, I'm Nikhil Jain from Jain Super Store Jain Super Store Beauty & Wellness Division. We export the entire line of Essential Oils, Cosmetics, Attars, Henna, Herbal Powders, and various other products for wellness and beauty.
Let's talk about Essential Oils. This article will give you an introduction to essential oils. It will also explain the way they are made, their many uses, the qualities that essential oils offer, the applications and warnings when using essential oils, as well as opportunities within the essential oil market.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are large fascinating, interesting, and if you're not familiar with the subject, it's somewhat difficult to understand. Let me break it down for you.
Essential oils are extremely concentrated and volatile plant extracts that come from seeds, fruits roots, and flowers, as well as leaves, stems, barks, or other components of the plant.
What is their source?
The origins that essential oils have taken on in various varieties can be traced many centuries ago and their use for medicinal and cosmetic uses is documented in ancient Indian or Egyptian texts. The method of extraction of essential oils has advanced since then and now the majority of vital oils can be extracted by Distillation or Cold Press Extraction Maceration, Solvent Extraction Enfleurage, and others based on the component of the plant that is being utilized. Due to its cost-effectiveness and technological advantages distillation is the method that is used to extract most essential oils. However, be aware that the process of distillation isn't suitable for every version. Let's look at some of the processes briefly:
1. Steam distillation The method used is steam distillation steam is directed through the plant material. The steam evaporates volatile compounds that are contained in plants. It is later condensed by the cooling process. This process creates two different products one of which is the essential oil that is composed of oil-soluble molecules and a hydrolat, or hydrosol that is composed of water-soluble molecules. In addition to essential oils, hydrosols can be sold as products. One of the finest examples is Rosewater widely employed in the cosmetics industry.
2. Solvent extraction Method: This is employed for extracting Essential Oils from plants that are not able to withstand the conditions needed in steam distillation as well as expression. The most popular example is the jasmine flower, with delicate petals. Solvent extraction can be described as a process that involves multiple steps that involve the raw plant material is macerated in a vacuum to create solvent. The solvent is removed by evaporation and the residue is referred to as concrete. It's semi-solid, but solid and very fragrant, with lots of waxes and pigments. Concrete is further melted by heating and then diluted by alcohol. The mix is steam distilled under a lower pressure to separate alcohol from the aromatic substance. The aromatic substance is known as "absolute". Absolute is extremely concentrated and contains the real smell that comes from this plant. However, technically, and commercially the resultant absolute is not an essential oil.
3. Cold Press Extraction This is the method used in the past for oil extraction from seeds flowers and fruits where no heat source is utilized to extract the oil. This technique is also referred to as Expression and does not require any heat during the process. The oil extracts from items (rind fruit, nuts, fruits, and so on) under pressure from a machine, extruding the oil. This process allows the release of essential oils. These are then bottled, collected, and then used in their natural form, or added into other items, particularly carriers oils such as jojoba or argan oil.
The Essential Oil's Benefits as well as Applications
Essential oils have been used in health, beauty, and health benefits over the course of thousands of years in various ancient civilizations. Essential oils have been traditionally utilized for the treatment of physical ailments, as well as for balancing emotions and aid in reducing anxiety, insomnia, and other disorders triggered by stress.
Before we go over the many health benefits that come to essential oil, we'd be sure to emphasize that essential oils are not intended as an alternative to current treatment or medication. If you are in doubt anyway, consult your doctor or health care expert before using these products.
Essential oils are therapeutically effective not only to ease the symptoms of illness but additionally by addressing the root of the problem that causes the symptoms. When inhaled, the aroma molecules of essential oils move from the olfactory nerves directly into the brain, specifically affecting the amygdala which is the emotional brain's center. To simplify the manner, essential oils should not be considered as drugs however they could be classified as highly beneficial holistic tools to managing an active lifestyle.
Based on the symptoms and ailment there are numerous essential oils that are able to be used separately or in combination, such as:
Essential oils to relax rose, clary sage, frankincense marjoram, bergamot the ylang-ylang flower, lemon, and sandalwood. lavender, vetiver, chamomile
Essential oils to induce sleeping: lavender, vetiver, and patchouli. Also, sandalwood, the ylang-ylang flower, chamomile marjoram, cedar clary sage, bergamot rose, frankincense, etc.
Essential oils for energy: lemon, orange, grapefruit, eucalyptus, cinnamon, peppermint, ginger, rosemary, spearmint, black pepper, jasmine, etc
Essential oils to treat inflammation:
Alopecia and irritation of the skin Tea tree oil lavender oregano, bergamot rosemary, helichrysum, and so on.
Muscle inflammation: peppermint, eucalyptus, wintergreen, chamomile, nutmeg, ginger, cayenne, rosemary, black pepper, etc
Essential oils to treat headaches and migraines: lavender, peppermint, and grapefruit. Rosemary, marjoram, and thyme.
Essential oils for respiratory problems: basil, eucalyptus, and ginger. tea tree, lemon, rosemary, sage
Essential oils to treat anxiety-related disorders: ylang-ylang, vetiver Basil, bergamot, lavender patchouli, neroli, jasmine, palmarosa, chamomile and rose.
Essential oils to treat nausea, indigestion, and other digestive disorders: peppermint, ginger cardamom, spearmint clove, lemon, rosemary, orange, and more.
essential oils to use on the skin: lavender, sandalwood Geranium, chamomile as well as frankincense, tea tree Peppermint, eucalyptus patchouli, and carrot seeds. lemongrass, ylang-ylang.
Hair oils that are essential to your hair are rosemary, sage, and thyme. Lemongrass tea lavender, tree, cedarwood, and ylang-ylang. peppermint, bergamot.
Essential oils for perfumery: patchouli, jasmine, rose, neroli, sandalwood lavender, orange, citrus, grapefruit, and vanilla. etc.
Essential oils to use in drinks and food: lemon, clove Thyme, Cinnamon vanilla, peppermint basil, fennel oregano, peppermint, and more.
Qualitative of Essential Oils
The most effective essential oil is produced in the region of origin and harvested at the peak of its production and extracted with the proper method, and is not altered with or altered to any extent. Essential oils that are genuine don't get declared 100% pure, but are actually in their purest version, free of any added chemicals or other additives.
If you intend to use it to treat ailments such as beauty, health, and wellness or aromatherapy We recommend opting for organic or completely natural essential oils, to reap the maximum benefit.
Application for Essential Oils and Safety Guidelines for Therapeutic Use
The therapeutic use of essential oils is mainly three types of application
AROMATIC Utilization: The easiest method to utilize essential oils for aromatic purposes is to open the bottle of pure essential oil, and then take a nice sniff several times. Another method is to diffuse essential oils through the air. A diffuser is an instrument that releases essential oils into the air. In accordance with the method used, used, essential oil diffusers are classified in the following manner:
1. The diffusers that nebulize - Nebulizing diffusers don't require heat or water for diffusion. It works by forcing an airstream at high pressure through tiny tubes that are filled with essential oil. The air stream turns to a fine mist and spreads it across the area.
2. Diffusers that evaporate Evaporative diffusers are an improved version of the most basic method of essential diffusion of oils. A small fan is used to blow air on the essential oils. The air blowing from the fan will cause the oils to evaporate more quickly than normal and spread the scent into the space.
Reed Diffusers are also referred to as diffusers using evaporation, and employ capillary action to draw oil up and out of the air.
3. Ultrasonic diffusers The ultrasonic diffusers serve double purposes. Ultrasonic vibrations break the water and oil into tiny molecules that create fine mists that diffuse the scent while providing humidity into the atmosphere.
4. The heat diffuser The use of heat diffusers is to heat elements to aid in helping the essential oil slowly disappear into the atmosphere. Some diffusers that use heat employ oil mixed with water. Because these diffusers utilize heat, it is not uncommon for the qualities of the oil to be modified during the process of warming.
Cautions for the Aromatic use of essential oils are very concentrated. They shouldn't be constantly diffusing. Be sure to diffuse in a ventilated area. Don't overdo what amount of essential oils that are recommended for the particular diffuser. It is also not advised to breathe in deeply and directly essential oils for more than 15 to 20 minutes.
TOPICAL Utilization: As essential oils are extremely abundant in their natural form, you must be cautious and adhere to the appropriate guidelines to ensure safe use. The usage of essential oil is based on three different methods:
diluting Essential Oil using suitable carrier oils or medium (recommended from the vast most aromatherapists)
Applying certain essential oils on the skin in a non-diluted form (please be sure to read the warning section further down as this method is not advised by a majority of aromatherapists)
3. Add a few drops of essential oils into your cleanser or lotion, moisturizer, etc., and massage it onto your skin until complete absorption.
Cautions for the Topical use of essential oils:
Aromatherapists have differing and conflicting opinions about the use of undiluted essential oils. Certain of them believe that the essential oils ought to be applied directly to the face, without diluting them with carrier oils. Some believe that some essential oils are suitable for use for topical use, such as lavender and tea tree. We strongly suggest the use of a patch test be conducted prior to using any essential oils in their undiluted form regardless of whether it is classified as safe to use directly because skin sensitivities can vary between individuals.
The diluting of essential oils when you apply them topically may protect you from both long-term and short-term negative reactions to your skin. Typically just a few drops of essential oil is mixed in some carrier oil to dilute. For a patch test make sure to dilute the essential oil, then rub a drop on the forearm or the inside of your elbow, and then dry the area. If there's a response within the first 24-hours, cleanse the area affected with soap and water, and avoid using any essential oils or blends.
Phototoxicity Warnings: Photosensitive, or phototoxic essential oils contain constituents that cause them to react to UV (UV) sunlight in a manner that can cause discoloration as well as burns to the skin. If you are certain that you will be out in the sun, stay away from products that are made to be left at the surface of the skin such as creams and lotions for the body.
Essential oils that can trigger Phototoxic (or Photosensitive Reactions:
- Bitter Orange
Avoid using 8-12 hours before sun exposure.
INTERNATIONAL CONSUMPTION It is not recommended to consume any essential oil in its undiluted form (please go through the warning section). However, the majority of essential oils are being utilized for their health benefits and as flavoring ingredients by incorporating them in suitable quantities in food and drinks.
Warnings for the Internal use of essential oils: The use of essential oils in undiluted form is an extremely debated issue. A majority of essential oils have been marked "Not intended for use in the internal environment" because of the fact that they are extremely concentrated. Therefore, WE DO NOT suggest the use of essential oils internally. However, some experts suggest the use of a couple of essential oils by diluting them to the correct ratio with the appropriate diluting agent like carrier oil. Any sensitivity of the individual must be considered prior to using the oil and the procedure should be carried out in strict compliance with the guidance of an expert.
For ingestion, we strongly advise against any form of use inside or consumption of oils that are essential to your health.
" Essential oils are very concentrated and should be handled with extreme attention, especially for pregnant women, infants or people with medical health conditions."
Essential storage of oils essential oil is volatile. They are susceptible to damage when exposed to oxygen, heat, and light. The best quality oil is in dark glass bottles, or brown, black, and cobalt blue. When finished using the oil the cap must be secured and the bottle kept in a dry, cool location out of reach of young children. A lot of essential oils have an integrated dropper inside the bottle that allows the user to dispense a single drop at one time. This allows for more precise mixing and also prevents spills. If properly taken care of essential oils, have a shelf-life of between two and five years. Citrus oils can oxidize quickly, so they are much less effective in their shelf time.
Private labeling for essential Oils
Based on the research of a number of top trade experts the market for essential oils is projected to expand at a rate of 7.5 to 10% to be worth USD12-13 billion by the year-end of 2024. The growing use of essential oils for cosmetics, food, and beverages, aromatherapy, pharmaceuticals, air health, and other industries are driving the development of essential oils around the world. If you're considering creating your own brand of essential oils it could be the ideal moment to launch it. If you're looking for a reliable supplier for the entire purchase needs of those essential oils Jain Perfumers would be the ideal choice.
The numerous reasons Jain Perfumers is the ideal choice for Your Indian partners are the following:
Genuine Products If you're seeking a 100% natural product or an organic version, Jain Perfumers ensures that the product you purchase is genuine. Our vendor screening process is rigorous and each batch is subjected to rigorous QC inspections, which ensures that you are not worried about the quality of essential oils while focusing more on the marketing aspect of it.
low MOQ We are aware of the difficulties of creating a brand, and preventing the investment in larger inventory isn't a good option. We at Jain Super Store help brands by providing small batches.
Our MOQs are:
Many variants to choose from. depending on where you live, our team will assist you in selecting the most suitable 12 options, to begin with.
Variant number of units 200 units (you can select 10ml/15ml/25ml/30ml/25m size as per your needs)
Bespoke packagings The elements to take into account when designing the packaging for essential oils is the quality and color that the glass bottle the color and design of the cap, the choice of the materials of the box and the mechanism for opening it, design themes for the packaging as well as post-printing and printing effects as well as other aspects. At Jain Super Store We ensure that none of these aspects remain unaddressed. The packaging of your product receives the attention it deserves.
The growth of our company is contingent on you so we don't take any risk in making sure that the product that you purchase is perfect in every way.
Keep an eye out for coming posts on essential oils as well as other wellness and beauty products.
Keep yourself safe and healthy!
Whatsapp: +91 98733 37927